Some of my work is available on the internet in other places than the Travel Hopefully Blog – not much yet but just wait and see! I’ll keep this page updated with links as things go up.
(Never fear, i won’t link to every single twitfic and twitpoem i put up on Twitter. Follow me (@mmSeason) if you don’t want to miss any at all; sometimes i join in with #poetwist. But if someone else decides my tweet is worth broadcasting, i will list it here.)
- ‘Dark potential’ , mentioned in the first Once There Was flash competition
- A horror twitfic, on @TweettheMeat (and there should be an author biog on their website)
- A twitfic about a song, on @Nanoism (also on the Nanoism website)
- ‘Wasp in my glass’ in Quill & Parchment February 2011 (available to everyone, using the username ‘Pink’ and password ‘Heart’)
- ‘December day’ in Quill & Parchment December 2010 (viewable by subscribers only, until June 2011 when it becomes six months old)
- ‘Kiss’ and ‘Point’ in ouroboros review Issue 3
I’ve had to delist two stories, ‘Mother’ and ‘Balloons’, and my review of the iRex iLiad Book Edition ebook reader, because they appeared at Digital Fiction Show which no longer exists. And ‘Dark potential’ at Once There Was, which also no longer exists.