- a published poet,
- a published (in Nanoism) twitfictionist,
- and a to-be-published (one day (you bet)) writer of other lengths of fiction and some non-fiction.
- Mother. Friend. Long-lost relative. Dog-owner, and cat-deprived cat-lover. Ex-linguist. Survivor of (in reverse chronological order) rejection by editors; chronic illness; critical illness; critical family members; bereavement; post-traumatic stress; a sheltered childhood. (Looking at that list, it’s more sensational than intended.) Recovered arachnophobe and reformed chocoholic (yes, honest).
- Attempter of (in no order) crafts; being a history buff; saying posey stuff about art; world reform; daily music practice; and, erm, tidying…
I am not
- a financier, a stand-up comic, a collector of fragile antiques, a seamstress, or decided as to my views on most things.
Everything you see on my blog is © mmSeason (whether or not it carries the ©) unless I mention otherwise. Ask if you’d like to use anything; I’m likely to say yes. And now I’ll shut up about copyright.