Five lessons learnt so far this year
- One early night doesn’t compensate for ten late ones. (I knew that! learnt it yet again!)
- Dog poo is difficult to get out of carpet.
- Phone calls you’re very scared of making go well when you get round to it.
- When the radio is telling you it will be a frosty start and the South East may see a little snow later, you can look out of the window and see snow here in the South West now.
- There’s more internet out there than internet time in me, and backlogs are unforgiving.